We have compiled a list of handy tips and suggestions to help you deal with spots and stains when they inevitably happen. If your carpet has been treated with Chem-Dry’s Protectant, then you already have a huge advantage in removing stains.
Carpet Cleaning Stain Removal Tips:
- Act Quickly: The longer the stain is allowed to remain, the more chance it has to set.
- Know what kind of stain you are working on as well as the type of fabric or surface it is on so you can choose the best product.
- Remove as much excess stain by blotting, scraping or brushing whatever will come off. DO NOT rub it in.
- Test all fabrics and carpets by spraying a small amount of Chem-Dry Professional Strength Spot Remover or Chem-Dry Grease & Oil Remover on a hidden area, blot dry and observe for 10 minutes. Make sure there is no carpet color removal onto the cloth and that, when dry, there is no visible discoloration in the area you cleaned.
- Work from the outside edge of the stain to the inside to keep the stain from spreading.
- Call Chem-Dry for expert spot & stain removal if these efforts do not work. 403-225-8545
Calgary’s Best Carpet Cleaning – Aaron’s Chemdry